No. The minimum requirement to qualify to get paid did not change with the new enrollment options. You are still required to have a minimum Auto- Delivery Order (ADO) with a minimum of 80 Qualifying Volume (QV) and/or generate 200 Personal Qualifying Volume (PQV) in one calendar month.
Articles in this section
- If I Purchase a Basic Kit, Am I Eligible for NGB?
- What Are the Changes to the Personal Customer Commissions?
- Did the Requirements to Rank Advance to Senior Brand Partner Change?
- If I FSQ in My First 30 Days Following the New Enrollment Requirements, Will I Rank Up to Senior Brand Partner?
- With the New Global Enrollment Platform, What Are The Volume Requirements to Fast Start Qualify?
- Can I Earn A Bonus or Differential on More Than One Pack?
- Did the Minimum Requirement to Qualify to Get Paid Commissions Change With the New Enrollment System?
- How Can I Prospect the Business Opportunity Without the Nerium Experience DVD?
- Why Were the Kits Modified?