No safety testing has been performed on pregnant women. As with any ingestible product, if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant and would like to try EHT, it’s best to consult your physician before use.
Articles in this section
- Can I Use the BSCG Logo For My Own Purposes?
- Why Does Nerium Participate in BSCG?
- What Products are in the BSCG Program?
- What is BSCG?
- On Reading the EHT Ingredient List, I Came Across Talc. Is Talc a Dangerous Substance to be Taking Daily, Especially as a Nutritional Supplement?
- I Noticed Titanium Dioxide Is An Ingredient in EHT. A Recent Study Suggested It Was Carcinogenic. Is This True?
- Looking at the Ingredients List I Noticed That Titanium Dioxide Is Included. I Recently Read That No Long-Term Study Has Been Done, But One Suggested It Was Carcinogenic.
- What Other Certifications Do the Manufacturers of EHT Have?
- What Are Current Good Manufacturing Practices?
- What Quality Control Guidelines Are Followed Throughout the Manufacturing Process?