We launched The Optimera formula with SAL-14™, a very effective anti-aging ingredient that has been proven to combat fine lines and wrinkles. However, after researching and seeing the power of the SIG-1273 molecule, we realized we could strengthen the formula and more effectively target both the short- and long-term effects of aging by adding SIG-1273 to the product.
Articles in this section
- Do Brand Partners Still Have 12 Months To Return New, Unopened Product For A Refund?
- I Purchased Product Prior to the Packaging Change, Am I Able To Exchange My Product For The New Design?
- Can Products That Were Created Before The Rebranding Still Be Used?
- Why was SIG-1273 Added To Age-Defying Day and Night Creams, Optimera Formula?
- What Is SIG-1273?
- Were There Any Formulation Changes?
- What Adjustments Were Made With the Packaging?
- Are There Any Adjustments in Pricing for the Products With the Rebranding?
- How Does the Rebranding Benefit Me As a Brand Partner?
- What Name Changes Have Been Included in the Rebranding?