There are 3 chapter statuses: Not Started, Training and Complete. Not Started means that you have not yet viewed the chapter. Training means that you have started viewing the chapter but have not finished or that you have attempted the quiz at the end but have not passed it yet. Complete means that you have viewed the chapter and passed the quiz at the end.
Articles in this section
- Online Training Center Features at a Glance
- My Upline Sponsor Would Like to See My Training Course Progress. Is There a Report I Can Provide?
- Why Can't I Jump Ahead to the Next Course?
- What Happens If I Don't Pass a Quiz?
- How Can I View the Welcome Message on the Home Page Again?
- How Do I Take All of the Courses Again?
- How Do I Get Back to My Business Center?
- Why Won't Documents in the File Vault Open When I Click on Them?
- What Are The Different Chapter Statuses and What Do They Mean?
- How Do I Start a Course?