If you’d like to repeat a course, you can reset all chapters as Not Started. Click My Profile in the System Modules section at the bottom of the page. Then click Reset In-Progress Chapters. If you click this button, you will have to complete all chapters again to mark the courses as complete.
Articles in this section
- Online Training Center Features at a Glance
- My Upline Sponsor Would Like to See My Training Course Progress. Is There a Report I Can Provide?
- Why Can't I Jump Ahead to the Next Course?
- What Happens If I Don't Pass a Quiz?
- How Can I View the Welcome Message on the Home Page Again?
- How Do I Take All of the Courses Again?
- How Do I Get Back to My Business Center?
- Why Won't Documents in the File Vault Open When I Click on Them?
- What Are The Different Chapter Statuses and What Do They Mean?
- How Do I Start a Course?