No. Body Contour Cream will only be available at the new price for new orders.
Articles in this section
- When Will the Price Increase Affect Everyone?
- How Long Am I Eligible to Receive the Grandfathered Price?
- I Had the Body Contour Cream on My ADO, But My Credit Card Declined For Two Months and My ADO Was Deleted. What Do I Do?
- I’m Currently Paying For Body Contour Cream at the Original Price, But I Accidentally Deleted the Body Contour Cream From My ADO, Can I Add It Back?
- I Am Currently Paying For Body Contour Cream On ADO at the Original Price. Can I Edit My ADO?
- I'm Paying for Body Contour Cream at the Original Price for My ADO, But the Volume Does Not Qualify Me to Get Paid. Will I Need to Add Additional Products to Get Qualified?
- I Only Have Body Contour Cream on ADO and Am Currently Paying at the Original Price, But That Volume and Price No Longer Qualifies Me For 3UR Free. Will I Need to Add More Product to Get Qualified?
- If I Am Grandfathered In at the Old Price, Will I Pay the Lower Price and Still Receive the Increased Volume?
- I Am a Preferred Customer and/or Brand Partner With Body Contour Cream on ADO, But My Shopping Cart Shows the Higher Price. Is This Accurate?
- If I Have Body Contour Cream on My ADO at the Original Price, Can I Add More For That Price?