No. Purchasing a Basic Kit does not meet the qualifications to be eligible for NGB. However, if you purchase an optional Upgrade Pack, you would meet the qualifications. In order to be qualified to get NGB, you must generate 500 PQV in your first 30 days or paid as a Director or higher.
Articles in this section
- If I Purchase a Basic Kit, Am I Eligible for NGB?
- What Are the Changes to the Personal Customer Commissions?
- Did the Requirements to Rank Advance to Senior Brand Partner Change?
- If I FSQ in My First 30 Days Following the New Enrollment Requirements, Will I Rank Up to Senior Brand Partner?
- With the New Global Enrollment Platform, What Are The Volume Requirements to Fast Start Qualify?
- Can I Earn A Bonus or Differential on More Than One Pack?
- Did the Minimum Requirement to Qualify to Get Paid Commissions Change With the New Enrollment System?
- How Can I Prospect the Business Opportunity Without the Nerium Experience DVD?
- Why Were the Kits Modified?