Fundamentally, EHT extract works by helping neurons, the “wiring” of our brain, maintain an optimal functional state by protecting PP2A. Ensuring that PP2A is in a balanced state supports neuroprotection. The supplement is also formulated with B vitamins (B6, B12 and folic acid (B9)) that support common age-related mental decline, and magnesium which has been shown to improve long and short-term memory.
Articles in this section
- Can I Use the BSCG Logo For My Own Purposes?
- Why Does Nerium Participate in BSCG?
- What Products are in the BSCG Program?
- What is BSCG?
- On Reading the EHT Ingredient List, I Came Across Talc. Is Talc a Dangerous Substance to be Taking Daily, Especially as a Nutritional Supplement?
- I Noticed Titanium Dioxide Is An Ingredient in EHT. A Recent Study Suggested It Was Carcinogenic. Is This True?
- Looking at the Ingredients List I Noticed That Titanium Dioxide Is Included. I Recently Read That No Long-Term Study Has Been Done, But One Suggested It Was Carcinogenic.
- What Other Certifications Do the Manufacturers of EHT Have?
- What Are Current Good Manufacturing Practices?
- What Quality Control Guidelines Are Followed Throughout the Manufacturing Process?