No, in order to be eligible for 3UR Free you must be enrolled in the Auto-Delivery Order program (ADO) and have an active ADO with at least one Nerium product with a minimum of 80 Qualifying Volume (QV), and EHT only has 55 QV.
Articles in this section
- Can I Use the BSCG Logo For My Own Purposes?
- Why Does Nerium Participate in BSCG?
- What Products are in the BSCG Program?
- What is BSCG?
- On Reading the EHT Ingredient List, I Came Across Talc. Is Talc a Dangerous Substance to be Taking Daily, Especially as a Nutritional Supplement?
- I Noticed Titanium Dioxide Is An Ingredient in EHT. A Recent Study Suggested It Was Carcinogenic. Is This True?
- Looking at the Ingredients List I Noticed That Titanium Dioxide Is Included. I Recently Read That No Long-Term Study Has Been Done, But One Suggested It Was Carcinogenic.
- What Other Certifications Do the Manufacturers of EHT Have?
- What Are Current Good Manufacturing Practices?
- What Quality Control Guidelines Are Followed Throughout the Manufacturing Process?