No. Nerium does not manufacture EHT. EHT Age-Defying Supplement is manufactured by a Nerium approved, vetted and audited supplement manufacturer that follows best manufacturing practices.
Articles in this section
- Can I Use the BSCG Logo For My Own Purposes?
- Why Does Nerium Participate in BSCG?
- What Products are in the BSCG Program?
- What is BSCG?
- On Reading the EHT Ingredient List, I Came Across Talc. Is Talc a Dangerous Substance to be Taking Daily, Especially as a Nutritional Supplement?
- I Noticed Titanium Dioxide Is An Ingredient in EHT. A Recent Study Suggested It Was Carcinogenic. Is This True?
- Looking at the Ingredients List I Noticed That Titanium Dioxide Is Included. I Recently Read That No Long-Term Study Has Been Done, But One Suggested It Was Carcinogenic.
- What Other Certifications Do the Manufacturers of EHT Have?
- What Are Current Good Manufacturing Practices?
- What Quality Control Guidelines Are Followed Throughout the Manufacturing Process?