No. You should not pitch the Nerium business to your assigned customers. They came to you because they were interested in the product only. Please be respectful of this. It is your job to make sure they have a great customer experience. If we get complaints from customers in this regard, you could be removed from the program.
Articles in this section
- Sales Allocation Program / Customer Acquistion Campaign
- How Can A Prospect Search For Their Brand Partner on Nerium.com?
- WHEN WILL THE FIND YOUR BRAND PARTNER FEATURE BE AVAILABLE ON NERIUM.COM?
- WHAT IS THE FIND YOUR BRAND PARTNER FEATURE?
- SHOULD I TRY TO CONVERT MY ASSIGNED CUSTOMER TO A BRAND PARTNER?
- SHOULD I CONTACT MY ASSIGNED CUSTOMER RIGHT AWAY?
- WILL THE NEW CUSTOMER KNOW WHICH BRAND PARTNER THEY HAVE BEEN ASSIGNED TO?
- I’M AN EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, BUT I WANT TO OPT OUT OF THE SALES ALLOCATION PROGRAM. HOW CAN I DO THIS?
- WILL LEADS BE GEO-TARGETED?
- HOW DO YOU GET A SALE ALLOCATED TO YOU AS A BRAND PARTNER?