Yes. They will go through the normal customer shopping experience and can choose a one-time order or set up an ADO. If you are assigned a sale, it will let you know which of these options were selected.
Articles in this section
- Sales Allocation Program / Customer Acquistion Campaign
- How Can A Prospect Search For Their Brand Partner on Nerium.com?
- WHEN WILL THE FIND YOUR BRAND PARTNER FEATURE BE AVAILABLE ON NERIUM.COM?
- WHAT IS THE FIND YOUR BRAND PARTNER FEATURE?
- SHOULD I TRY TO CONVERT MY ASSIGNED CUSTOMER TO A BRAND PARTNER?
- SHOULD I CONTACT MY ASSIGNED CUSTOMER RIGHT AWAY?
- WILL THE NEW CUSTOMER KNOW WHICH BRAND PARTNER THEY HAVE BEEN ASSIGNED TO?
- I’M AN EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, BUT I WANT TO OPT OUT OF THE SALES ALLOCATION PROGRAM. HOW CAN I DO THIS?
- WILL LEADS BE GEO-TARGETED?
- HOW DO YOU GET A SALE ALLOCATED TO YOU AS A BRAND PARTNER?